Full Resolution Trailer (82MB)
- Developed by Popcannibal in Boston
- Published on iOS by Adult Swim, Wii U Japan by Unity Japan, everywhere else by Popcannibal.
- Over 110 puzzles. About 6 hours for 1 playthrough.
- Face editor lets you redecorate everone
- Professional old-time, string band soundtrack by Peacemeal String Band
- Release date: iOS Oct. 11th, 2012. Steam: Valentines 2014. Wii U: Nov. 12th, 2015.
- Platforms: Wii U, Steam/Humble/Amazon (Win, OSX, Linux), iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone 8.
- English. Japanese available globally in Steam edition and in Japan on Wii U.
- Trailer on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6RMkO8lM2g
- Wii U: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/ivTqry_mVeb8s-Ik1LxYR7qCxcacsQde
- Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/263460/
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Girls-Like-Robots/369940789687334
- Game Twitter @girlslikerobots
- Developer Twitter @popcannibal
Popcannibal's awards include:
- IGF nomination mention and IndieCade selection 2015 for Elegy for a Dead World
- Official Selection Gamercamp Toronto 2013 for Captain Astronaut's Last Hurrah
- Unity Awards Finalist 2013 for Girls Like Robots
- Official Selection PAX East Indie Showcase 2011 for Girls Like Robots
Girls Like Robots was the 13th best reviewed iOS game of 2012.
Popcannibal's contract development portfolio includes advergames for film, beverage, social and technology companies.